Learn from Your Peers
The industry experts you'll hear from at the NAEM’s 2014 Advancing Compliance Assurance and EHS Management Systems Conference are thoughtfully chosen with input from our members. The conference brings together EHS & sustainability managers from all industries to share case studies and best practices from the world's leading companies. Meet the thought leaders who will present and offer their solutions to the challenges faced by all managers responsible for environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance.
2014 Compliance Conference Speakers
- Kami Blake, Solutions Engineer; 3E Co. (Bio)
- Gregory Bopp, Director, HSE&F Compliance Assurance; Honeywell Aerospace
- Deborah Briggs, Director Environmental Compliance and EHS Systems; Cargill Inc.
- Mark Cates, Director, Environmental Control; Corning Inc. (Bio)
- Ian Cohen, Environmental Specialist II; Florida Power & Light (Bio)
- Sidney Degarmo, Global EHS Director; Almatis Inc. (Bio)
- Robert Edinger, Corporate O&M Director of the Americas; Goldwind USA Inc. (Bio)
- Taylor Gelsinger, Research Analyst; NAEM (Bio)
- Kelly Hamilton, Environmental Supervisor; NRG Energy Inc. (Bio)
- Tom Hawkinson, Manager, Environment, Health and Safety; The Toro Co. (Bio)
- Kevin Johnson, Director Global EHS Systems; Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics (Bio)
- Vint Johnson, Manager, Environmental Health, Safety, & Insurance; Thomson Reuters Corp. (Bio)
- Linda Kurtz, Corporate Environmental Manager; The William Wrigley Jr. Co. (Bio)
- W. Kirby McCalister, EHSMS Manager; Tyson Foods Inc. (Bio)
- Amanda Moses, Chemical Controls Program Manager; Ashland Inc.
- Paul Orlowski, Environmental, Health and Safety Director, Universal Recyclers
- Greg Rose, Director, Corporate Sustainability & Environmental; Chrysler Group LLC
- Kelvin Roth, Director EHS Team; AMCOL International Corp. (Bio)
- Chhevi V. Sharma, Manager, Process Improvement & Compliance Systems; Ashland Inc.
- Gary Spies, Director/Team Leader EHS & Site Services, Pfizer Global Supply (Bio)
- Meghan White, Business Development Manager Canada & US; Enhesa (Bio)
Interested in speaking?
Are you an EHS or leader with a case study to share? Contact Mike Mahanna, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 986-6616 to learn about speaking opportunities.